There are many kinds of pension and profit sharing plans. Choosing the one that works best for you requires consideration of many important issues, such as:
– Your compensation and benefit objectives
– Competitiveness in the recruitment and retention of employees
– Cost limitations
– Employee demographics and preference
– The financial condition of your business
– Existing pension plans and their financing
– Internal communication climate and systems
– Legal considerations
Based on this information, we will conduct a feasibility study and cost / benefit analysis to determine whether and how to proceed and to estimate alternative plan benefits and deduction limits.
At your request, we will also allocate net income between compensation and plan contribution to eliminate residual income tax liability whenever possible.